Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Zane is TWO!!!

Our little "Bubba" is growing up!




Unfortunately, he has been quite sick the past few days and was still feverish when it was time to open presents.



I gave him some Tylenol and he perked up around dinnertime and cake time. Today, he is doing better, but still irritable and needs a great deal of snuggling and holding.

He got a new bike and LOVES it! Since he was sick and it was rainy, the bike is an inside bike for now and he just zips and zooms around the downstairs. Funny story about our other big wheel bike that we had for Tucker: I accidentally backed over it in the car when we lived in Bayfield. (Maybe I shouldn't have admitted that!) It was of course my fault because I put it behind the car in a hurry thinking I would move it later. We know the ending to that little story. But the happy ending is Zane's joy at having a big wheel bike. (Sorry to Tucker for the hours he missed out pedaling away on a big wheel).



This is supposed to be Lightning McQueen. No, I did not purchase it, I made it myself! Hard to believe, I know, but whatever you think it looks like, Zane knew it was his favorite race car and it tasted GREAT!



Happy Birthday Zane!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

He sure is a cutie! Your cake looks great! You make such fun cakes for your kiddos!