Friday, August 13, 2010

Big Toe, Idaho

There is really no such place as Big Toe, Idaho, but my sister Julie lives in Idaho. When we were growing up, she always, ALWAYS called it Big Toe, Idaho. Now I think it is so appropriate that she lives there! Long story short (too late!), I went to visit her for a birthday surprise last month. Her hubby flew me down and somehow, someway, we were able to keep it a secret from her. Andy took some time off work to watch Derek, Tucker and Zane so that Will and I could go there.


This is Julie with her little girl, Emrie.

When she saw me, we both screamed! Poor Will got caught in between two screaming, squeezing and psycho sisters! He was bawling. We tried fruitlessly to comfort him while we kept hugging each other in excitment. Brad got it all on tape!


These are her two boys, Lukas and Joshua.

I had so much fun hanging out with her and her family! We went shopping, made a quilt top, made a volcano with her kiddos, and mostly talked and laughed. I miss her so much! It was a blast and I hope we get to see each other again soon!

No comments: