Friday, December 19, 2008

Merrill & Jen's wedding!




Merrill (my brother) just got married last Saturday to Jen. We are so excited for them! I got to meet her the night before at Chuck E. Cheese with Julie and Brad. All our kids were there, so it was a perfect place to play before the big day. I feel truly honored that they would spend that time with us right before their wedding. They were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and it was SNOWING! It was perfect though because Merrill LOVES the snow! The sealing was beautiful and I cried my eyes out like an idiot! I wasn't all sappy and emotional until I had children. Now look at me. I start crying over Bob Barker on the Price is Right and have those embarrassingly loud breath intakes when you can't control the volume or the timing. Everyone in the sealing room must have thought I was a idiot! Anyway, it was nice that my whole family could be in the temple together (minus my brother-in-law Dave who couldn't get off work on the short notice). The luncheon was nice and laid back. In fact, our whole trip to Utah was sincerely one of the best trips we have had and I will always look back and smile at the memory. The snow and the roads were really quite nasty at times though. At one point we were going 5 mph on
I-15! We came home to a foot of snow in Cortez! I guess it is wintertime. Well, congratulations to Merrill and Jen and hope they can come see us in 2009!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah Merrill! I didn't know he was getting married - that's great! Glad you guys had fun. I am dreading driving to Colorado for Christmas with how the roads tend to get - yuck!

Jayme said...

Adrianne!! Your family is so cute. It is so funny because I always think of you when we sing, For the Beauty of the Earth. I love it!! Your boys are just adorable and it is so fun to see pictures of you and Andy. If you guys ever come this way we HAVE to get together. I would love to see you. Tell your cute family I say hi and congratulations to Merrill!! Merry Christmas.

Moore Family said...

I was happy to get your darling christmas card today.
We're sad we missed you while we were here but we understand what the roads can be like getting to CO. We are glad to hear you made it back safely.
The wedding sounds beautiful and how complete to have your whole family there.
Cute cute boys.....we're still on for that arranged marriage right?