Sunday, April 18, 2010

SLEEP!

Will slept through the night last night! From 11:00 pm to 8:00 am! Go baby, go! Unfortunately, I still had to get up with Tucker whose nose was totally plugged up from allergies. However, I was up for only two minutes instead of an hour.



Here he is all bright and chipper this afternoon.

Other news in the family:
- Derek's front two teeth are loose - stay tuned.
- Tucker is reading really well and suffering with allergies as previously mentioned.
- Zane is catching up on lost naptime when he can and still obsessing over Lightning McQueen.
- Andy is busy, busy, busy. Work, church, school . . .
- I think we all know what I do: feed people and drive them around.

Also, only seven weeks until school is out! Believe it or not, I am excited!

2 comments:

Moore Family said...

Oh he's handsome! Just like the others. I am forseeing another Moore/Bass hookup for the future!
Tucker is reading? Wow I thought that the face Bess knows how to write all her letters, numbers, address, and phone number was putting her ahead of the others.....I am way wrong there! Go Tucker!

Debbie and Boys said...

Love that little face! He's so fun! Holding him last night was great...his giggles were worth the hours of lost sleep we had from getting in so late. (Sorry!)
Love his beautiful auburn hair, too!