Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy 30th Andy!

It took two packages of candles for this BIG celebration!



We had a G.I. Joe kind of theme with the first season of "G.I. Joe" on DVD (a childhood favorite of Andy's and Tucker choose the pink gift bag for it) and . . .



a "Tank" cake. My cakes aren't beautiful, but even Derek and Tucker knew what it was without me telling them. That's pretty good for me! I tried to make the frosting brown with green swirls, but the green swirls turned out very, very faint.



The boys and Andy thoroughly enjoyed both.



The celebration was a little late due to our fabulous trip to Utah, but I think he understood. (Zane is thinking: Does anyone else think it's hot in here?)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY! I love you!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Happy Bday Andy! I love the tank cake!! Very creative. *And thank you for your nice comment on my blog :)