Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Day of School

Zane enjoyed the first day of school because he could take a nap uninterrupted!

This is the second day of school - Derek actually smiled that day!



Here is the dilapidated school bus cake. Give me a break! I only had a few hours to make it from start to finish!


Tucker loved it!

Our first day of school was a mixed bag. Derek, our kindergartener, cried and put up a big fight. The picture is rather sad, so I will leave it out! Tucker, our three-year-old- preschooler, just happily skipped out the door. Of course, everyone came home happy and said how great it was! I made them a school bus cake that turned out rather sloppy, but they loved it! Now that two of them are in school, I thought I would have more time. That is a joke! Amongst other things, I am Derek's soccer coach! They must be desperate if they ask me. Good luck, Panthers!

No comments: